- Apply AcuRest™ micro-peaks to the top of the first joints of each thumb and each index finger.
- The AcuRest™ device for the thumb has two straps to aid in proper fit over the joint.
- The AcuRest™ device for the index finger has one strap.
- Apply the AcuRest™ devices to both hands.
- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin.
- Stop using if discomfort is experienced.
- Always apply to clean dry skin. Remove creams, gels or oils from fingers before applying.
- Excess alcohol consumption will prevent AcuRest™ from working.
1. Index Finger
Remove cover from stick-down tab,
Center micro-peak pad on top of first joint of index finger.
Press sticky tab down to finger.
2. Index Finger
Wrap strap around finger.
3. Index Finger
Wrap over top to secure in place.
Check tip of finger for color and adjust for proper fit.
Repeat same procedure on other index finger.
Remove cover from stick-down tab.
Center micro-peak peak pad on top of thumb joint.
Press sticky tab down to side of thumb.
Wrap one strap around thumb and secure
Wrap the other strap around thumb and
secure on top.
Check end of thumb for color and adjust for proper fit.